Technical support analyst with a love for all things technology.
· Resolve remote user’s IT problems by means of a first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support
· Provide the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting and problem research
· Log tickets for every issue that is seen to and manage tickets efficiently and effectively
· Aid team mates with their on-going technical problems/tickets and provide advice to find the best solution for Network, Hardware or Application issues
· Worked behind the bar in Carlow’s busiest pub
· Carried out inventory and promotional analysis
· Liaised with Business Developers from Diageo, Richmond marketing and different craft breweries from all over Ireland
· Organized events such as themed nights, birthday parties, promotional nights etc.
· Worked with the show director and producer to pre-plan logistics of major conventions (NEA, AFL-CIO, Essence Music Festival)
· Set up and maintained AV equipment such as computers, Multimedia kiosks, TVs, Projectors and Sound systems
· Attended and helped execute conventions in New York, Colorado, Georgia and Washington DC
· Issued different level of access badges to attendees depending on their tickets
· Assisted in setting up kiosks in the days running up to the event
· Attended the entire event and helped out wherever I was needed